Re: Donations

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Donations
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:48:33 -0700

On Jan 31, 2005, at 1:24 PM, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:

[...]

Want to start a poll? What should be choices?

What if Adam can elect a few guys from a group of interested
persons to form up a committee? ie. to support their opinions to Adam
on making decisions so it would be easier for him to manage
the money that the donator didn't detail their purposes and for
other things. like if there are 8 guys, 5 wants to use the money
for A, 3 wants for B then 5/8 x money should goes with the former etc.

No. not really. I'd rather have a consensus. I don't think we'll have enough money to spread it around like that.