Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:21:15 +0700

Hehe,

[mock] http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/lapis-extra-white.png [/mock]

this one is what i've been working on for a while.
the grayness should be tunable. This one is brighter
than osx's brush metal. Well.. actually I want to give an
idea on how to implement a seperate dock manager.
The bottom-left object represents my idea of
doing rectangular app icon. some dockapp should
be able to be resized by user. the dock manager
will do auto layout. drag any appicon out will turn
it into a seperate dock app that you can put in anywhere
or just stick it to any edge of the screen. the autolayout
will be triggered when 2 app icons are intersect.

the top item bar is how i want to alter nstoolbar behavior.
the thinner part at the right shows when user resize
the toolbar by mouse, and the best icon size was selected.