Re: Look and Feel

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:34:07 +0700

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:01:16 -0600, Jesse Ross <jesse@jesseross.com> wrote:

> Is is possible to set up some kind of poll somewhere where we can vote
> on whether or not the switch the GNUstep default theme? I'm not saying
> that my UI design has to be the final -- I just want to make sure we
> get the conversation about "keep it or ditch it" resolved in a
> democratic fashion.
>
> J.

I supported the plan, but I would reserve my opinion from the poll
since I believe that the UI issue doesn't fit democracy due to the
fact that most people sucks at UI and they think they are good at it.

And for anyone that'll vote, they must have a reason to believe that it is
possible or not to have something that is better than the current design.
Without that, I doubt they'd know their answers.

But a "bakeoff" isn't bad idea at least for a marketing research :)
Start a poll. Trust me people around here love voting (j/k).

/me runs to bed.