Re: Look and Feel

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:46:02 +0100

Hi,

On 2005-02-13 19:57:54 +0100 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

Yes, and no. We *want* a windows theme and a mac theme -- because GNUstep is cross-platform (ok, for the mac theme it's not as important, for obvious reasons ;-) but a windows theme is something we want. Not for using it on Unix, of course..)

What I want :
- better icons and a good NeXTish look ( the GNUstep default )

What some users would want
- a cameleon engine that can use GNOME theme
- a cameleon engine that can use KDE theme
- a cameleon engine that can use Windows theme
- an Aqua - clone ( ? )

Fabien