Re: Look and Feel

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:54:54 +0100

On 2005-02-13 23:40:29 +0100 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

> Le 13 févr. 05, à 22:46, Fabien VALLON a écrit :

> no, you misunderstand me. I'm not advocating for a Windows theme for using
> GNUstep on linux -- it's just that, as GNUstep is crossplatform, we need to
> have, for GNUstep apps *running on windows* a Windows theme (possibly even
> something that goes directly to read some files to be in sync with the
> currently choosen windows theme / color scheme ...)

Yes I understood.

And  Windows, KDE, GNOME "themes"  means :
- same color / "theme"
- Win32 like menu and wildeMenu ( KDE can do that )
- sync configuration for default browser, default "shell"
(ie.exe,konqueror,nautilus) , same  mime type ( or extention) / application
link,
- same help file format ...

Fabien