Re: [Gnustep-ui] Re: Look and Feel

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-ui] Re: Look and Feel
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:58:03 -0300

Hello,

I should be able to find some time theses days to do that, so I expect an official release before the Fosdem (if you just want to test now, you can check http://www.roard.com/gnustep/ , but it's not a final release).

I quick note: The README file included is not clear WRT the need for a patched gnustep install. Is it necesary? I'm running debian sarge packages (latest releases of GNUstep, not CVS).

OTOH, the same file mentions a package at http://www.roard.com/SimpleUI.theme.tgz while it is at http://www.roard.com/gnustep/SimpleUI.theme.tgz.

I anxious to give it a try!
Regards,
///Pablo