Two issues about filesystem layout

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Two issues about filesystem layout
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:27:34 +0100

Hi there,

I was wondering what .../share/config.site is/was supposed to be as I
can't find any reference in any of the installed scripts or binaries.
Is this file (and directory) really needed for "running" GNUstep?

Secondly, I installed Pixen (pretty nice, btw) and noticed that it
creates and uses GNUSTEP_USER/Library/Application Support/Pixen

However, the recently added directory to hold files for application
support is named GNUSTEP_SYSTEM/Library/ApplicationSupport/ (without a
space). Since there is some effort in porting applications from OSX to
GNUstep, I guess the OSX variant should be used.

Just my thoughts,

--
Chris