Re: Two issues about filesystem layout

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: Two issues about filesystem layout
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:15:22 -0600

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 06:13:53PM +0000, Nicola Pero wrote:
> Unfortunately the space in 'Application Support' might make things hard
> for make.  I'll have a look though.

It does somewhat.  I use gnustep-make for TalkSoup on OS X (and install
into 'Application Support').  I had been meaning to track down the bug,
but basically the biggest problem is that it can install into them fine,
but I think the quoting is a bit off on the creating directories and
subdirectories under it. ( I usually end up with a 'Support' directory
if I remember correctly :)).  I can probably do a check again tonight
and look a little more detailed into what is going on if you'd like...

- Andy

--
Andrew Ruder
http://www.aeruder.net