Re: libxml2.dll

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: libxml2.dll
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:01:41 +1100

Hi Marko,

Sources are available for libxml2, but yes, they are hard to find. I've had success compiling them before, although there are some issues with pkg-config and xslt IIRC. This location has tar.gz sources:

ftp://xmlsoft.org/

The latest should work. I don't know if that libxml2 compiles that it will work correctly with GNUstep.

I've also found of late that the base library detects and tries to build the SSL.bundle on my machine (I probably have the includes somewhere). Is SSL supposed to be functional with mingw? The build usually fails, so I disable that bundle.

Regards
Chris
carmstrong at fastmail dot com dot au