Re: Migration to Objective-C 2.0

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Migration to Objective-C 2.0
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:47:39 -0800 (PST)

Here's my position on this....

ObjC 2.0 will likely be included in a future release of GCC.    This is
entirely up to the GCC team as to when/if they want to include it in the
standard distribution.    If they do, GNUstep will start taking advantage of
the new features available in the language and will do so in a way that's
compatible with Mac OS X/Cocoa.

Later, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento