Problem running Openstep on Ubuntu Edge 6.10

From: Glen Clarkson
Subject: Problem running Openstep on Ubuntu Edge 6.10
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:57:49 -0800

Thank you for the help with my previous issue.

openapp charmap.app is wrong
openapp Charmap.app gives other errors.

Because someone mentioned Charmap might not work under the new Openstep, I switched to running Mines.

However, I get some rather interesting errors which I've attached here. If anyone could give them a looksee, and me some advice, I'd much appreciate it.