Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:01:55 +0800

On 3/19/07, Chris B. Vetter <chris.vetter@gmail.com> wrote:
On 19 Mar 2007 01:59:48 -0700, hns@computer.org <hns@computer.org> wrote:
[...]
> I myself now start to wonder why WebKit was ever based on Objective-C++
[...]

The fact that WebKit is based on KHTML may have had to do with that decision.

Maybe apple thought that an objective-c only solution is not worth it?
Apple obviously believes that being able to talk directly to all the
c++ code out their is worth it.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items