story on digg (Was Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: story on digg (Was Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:23:09 +0100

Am 24.03.2007 um 15:06 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

Am 24.03.2007 um 04:15 schrieb Adam Fedor:

The deadline for submitting student applications to the Google Summer of Code is THIS Monday! We definitely need more students who would like to work on GNUstep projects. If you have any interest in working this summer on GNUstep, please try to submit your application soon. Thanks!

Could somebody (Yen-Ju?) please blog about this so we can submit it to the news sites like digg?

Hey, Yen-Ju was already faster - and I had some problems with my cache so I did not see it at first:

http://gnustep.blogspot.com/2007/03/google-summer-of-code-by-monday- march.html

http://digg.com/programming/ GNUstep_looks_for_more_Google_Summer_of_Code_Applicants_DEADLINE_IS_NEAR

now digg that please so it becomes more popular and more people see it this way.

http://code.google.com/soc/

thanks,

Lars