Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:38:58 -0600

On Mar 24, 2007, at 5:59 PM, Daniel J Farrell wrote:
I like Python, I see a lot I like, however I just beginning getting to grips with it. Do you think I would need to know a lot of Python for this port? How could it be implemented?

I'm not sure it would be a great idea given your time constraints. I think something that would be easier to work on at your leisure and/ or did not take a lot or learning would be better. Not as much fun, but: working on cataloging all the differences between Cocoa and GNUstep (perhaps in some automatic way, if that's possible). Just try to submit any idea though, before the deadline, and we can refine it and or change it afterwards...