Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:59:11 +0000

Hi all,

working port of PyObjC wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I know there was even some work on a GNUstep version at some point in the past... would anyone who worked on that care to chime in? Is this something you might be interested in, Dan?

http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/

http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/doc/todo.php#support-for-gnustep

I like Python, I see a lot I like, however I just beginning getting to grips with it. Do you think I would need to know a lot of Python for this port? How could it be implemented?

Dan