Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:08:22 +0200

Hi

On 2007-05-21 20:38:48 +0200 "hns@computer.org" <hns@computer.org> wrote:

It looks like we have these proposals so far:

1. St-Gervais les Bains (Bettex) - chalet up to 12 persons
2. near Bergamo - location to be defined by requirements
3. Sarentino - to be verified

others? We should IMHO generate 5-6 different ones and then vote.

What happened to Switzerland? No one is capable of propsing something there? It is neutral zone... not too distant from Freiburg and Bergamo. Now if your matter is that Emmental is not as good as Taleggio, then you are comparing Apples and Oranges :)

-Riccardo