Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:40:40 +0200

Am 22.05.2007 um 09:32 schrieb hns@computer.org:

What happened to Switzerland? No one is capable of propsing something
there? It is neutral zone... not too distant from Freiburg and
Bergamo. Now if your matter is that Emmental is not as good as
Taleggio, then you are comparing Apples and Oranges :)

Well, it is nice there - but IMHO a little expensive... and in
September it might be peak season for Hiking.

Freiburg & Black Forest would be nice - and Fred, they most probably
have at least one Italian Restaurant there???

BTW: for how many participants do we plan? Currently it looks like:
Riccardo
Fred
Saso
Gerold
Richard - most probably not
Gregory - most probably not
+ myself
+ 2-3 still undecided

Who else?

Although I am strictly seen not a GNUstep Developer I'd possibly be interested (since you are nice people) but I have to see if time permits ...

Nikolaus

regards, Lars