Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:42:07 +0100

On 14 May 2007, at 07:42, hns@computer.org wrote:

No more opinions/wishes so far?

-> Gregory? Fred? Richard? Nicola?

I've been canvassing opinion at home ... the problem is the lack of holiday/time and the fact that I've already been away from home quite a lot this year. It's about 7 hour journey to get to a London airport , and when you add in a couple of hours to clear security and get on a flight that means its probably about a ten hour journey to get to any airport in mainland europe. Effectively that means I lose a day travelling in each direction :-(

What *might* be acceptable to my family would be if I could somehow merge things with a family holiday this summer (we are thinking of going to the Freiburg area for the 5-18 of August), but that's not definite.

so, most likely, I can't make another meeting before FOSDEM next year.