Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:45:16 -0800

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> wrote:
> Currently isn't posible make connections on Gorm in projects that use an
> eomdeld. Because Inspector don't display the methods. But, I'm not sure
> if this is a bug on Gorm or I have something wrong on my system. Someone
> else has problems with this?

check and see if you have the GDL2Palette enabled in the gorm preferences,
it is possible that maybe something in libGorm has changed, and the
GDL2Palette needs updating, as it replaces the default connect
inspector, so if it is enabled try disabling it and/or recompiling it
(in case for instance IBInspector has changed ivar layout)

but it definitely sounds like something has gone awry in the
GDL2ConnectionInspector class.