Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:08:08 -0800

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> wrote:

> Currently isn't posible make connections on Gorm in projects that use an
> eomdeld. Because Inspector don't display the methods. But, I'm not sure
> if this is a bug on Gorm or I have something wrong on my system. Someone
> else has problems with this?

I remembered another thing it could be, if everything works correctly
the first time that you make your .gorm files, but then things
dissappear, it could be that your .eomodeld file is in a different
directory than the .gorm file, the GDL2Palette only looks in the same
directory as the .gorm file, and currently AFAIK project
center/project manager cannot tell it where to look for eomodeld
files.

the above is somewhat explained in the README, (should probably go in TODO),

also further clarification would be good, it is methods that are
missing (as we differentiate aspects from methods(actions)/outlets)