Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problems with eomodels and Gorm
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:54:43 -0600

El mié, 10-02-2010 a las 18:08 -0800, Matt Rice escribió:
> I remembered another thing it could be, if everything works correctly
> the first time that you make your .gorm files, but then things
> dissappear, it could be that your .eomodeld file is in a different
> directory than the .gorm file, the GDL2Palette only looks in the same
> directory as the .gorm file, and currently AFAIK project
> center/project manager cannot tell it where to look for eomodeld
> files.
>
> the above is somewhat explained in the README, (should probably go in TODO),
>
> also further clarification would be good, it is methods that are
> missing (as we differentiate aspects from methods(actions)/outlets)

The palette is loaded in gorm, and eomodels and gorm files are in the
same directory. I notice that when I run DBModeler.app from a terminal,
and I load an eomodeld or make a new, I get the warning:

        Warning: No class description for class named: EOModel

I don't know if this is normal. I have GDL2 from SVN. I will reinstall
GDL2 and Gorm, I hope it works.