Re: Adopt a platform today!

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Adopt a platform today!
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:44:45 -0700

On Feb 18, 2011, at 2:11 AM, Philippe Roussel wrote:

I'm not sure this is still working with latest svn. I did a fresh
checkout of gnustep-testfarm 5 minutes ago and got this at the end
of ./test-gnustep :

--- Archive Results ---
--- Upload Results ---

That's fine. That just means that GNUstep compiled successfully. In that case it does not generate a logs file, and nothing gets uploaded.

I've made some recent changes to the testfarm, so it may take a few days to straighten things out so all the information we want is included.