Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Nat!
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 13:40:06 +0200

Am 07.10.2011 um 23:24 schrieb Gregory Casamento:

> What I was particularly wondering about is why try to get GNUstep to
> work on Mac OS X since the Mac has it's own implementation of GNUstep
> it's called "Cocoa."

Which is closed-source and non-free. If you don't put a value on these
two properties, then yes I can see, why you are wondering.

But I find it just a little bizarre to read this on a FSF-mailing list
from the maintainer of said FSF-project. I thought freedom is the core
value of the Free Software Foundation.

Ciao
   Nat!
Wer nichts weiß, muss viel glauben -- H. Kaminski