Re: Please remove NFMake from GNA

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Please remove NFMake from GNA
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:20:42 -0400

All,

I'm not sure precisely how to respond to the two people who have
withdrawn from the project as a result of recent comments.

All I can say is that I believe that this reaction is not an
appropriate response.   Your work is valued very highly by myself and
others on this team.   So, the only people you are punishing by asking
me to remove code from the repo is your fellow teammates, not the FSF
or anyone else.

GC