FOSDEM 2012 (Call for Devrooms)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM 2012 (Call for Devrooms)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:38:42 +0200

Hi GNUsteppers,

the annual call for Devrooms for the next FOSDEM is out:

> Von: Pascal Bleser <pbleser@fosdem.org>
> Datum: 27. September 2011 21:48:47 MESZ
> An: fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
> Betreff: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 Call for Devrooms
> Antwort an: FOSDEM announcements and visitor questions
> <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org>
>

> Call for developer rooms is open now for FOSDEM 2012:
>
> http://fosdem.org/2012/call_for_devrooms
>
> cheers
> --
>  -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
>  /\\ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium
> _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting

I am going to volunteer to organize the devroom for GNUstep given there's
enough interest to participate in our community. This means in practice that we
need at least 6 to 7 people willing to give one or more talk(s) so we can fill
one day. Also it would be great if people who want just to come to FOSDEM could
give me a shout here on the list so I can estimate how big the interest in this
event actually is.

The deadline for devroom submission is 2011-10-27 so it would be nice to learn
about your interest (or disinterest) as soon as possible.

cheers,

        Lars