RE: Unable to build project using ProjectCenter-0.6.0

From: Mihaylov, Dimitar
Subject: RE: Unable to build project using ProjectCenter-0.6.0
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:24:28 +0000

Thanks for your help guys! I will seriously consider your advice when i decide
to do any further development in GNUstep. But for the time being I just want to
get familiar with Objective C and Cocoa, and to avoid any more complications I
will just keep on building my projects from the shell.

Regards,
 Dimitar