fatal error: AppKit/AppKit.h: No such file or directory

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: fatal error: AppKit/AppKit.h: No such file or directory
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 02:34:34 +0100

I have installed gnustep and gnustep-devel using aptitude packagemanager
on my Debian GNU/Linux SID.

I'm trying to follow the tutorial:
http://student.fiit.stuba.sk/~kiselkov04/docu-demo/demo.html

using ProjectCenter instead of ProjectManager because PM can't create a
new Project.

When I try to build the CurrencyConverter I get the error

AppController.m
3:27: fatal error: AppKit/AppKit.h: No such file or directory

<AppController.m>
/* All Rights reserved */

#include <AppKit/AppKit.h>
#include "AppController.h"

@implementation AppController

- (void) convert: (id)sender
{
    [result setFloatValue: [ammount floatValue] *
    [ratio floatValue]];
}

@end
</AppController.m>

<AppController.h>
/* All Rights reserved */

#include <AppKit/AppKit.h>

@interface AppController : NSObject
{
  id ammount;
  id ratio;
  id result;
}
- (void) convert: (id)sender;
@end
</AppController.h>

What is the problem here and how can I solve it?

--
Regards from Pal