Re: GNUstep github mirror status...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep github mirror status...
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:37:02 -0500

One additional piece of information:

The github mirror is being updated by a cron job on my machine every 7
minutes.  It pulls from the svn repository and then pushes those
changes to the github repository.

As stated in the previous email.  I am currently working on another
cron job which will make changes flow in the other direction, but that
is not critical at this point.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento