Re: GNUstep github mirror status...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep github mirror status...
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:42:05 -0500

I had thought about the master vs trunk issue, but I solved it by
keeping trunk and master in sync by doing a cherry-pick from trunk
when it's updated via git svn fetch.

The reasoning there is that it's pretty much standard for git to use
"master" so I decided not to break with convention and just keep them
in sync.

GC