Mouse cursor update bug

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Mouse cursor update bug
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:56:21 -0500

I recently got the latest svn version of GUI and I am seeing a bug
that I thought had been fixed a while back.  The mouse cursor does not
get updated sometimes (see the attached screen shot).  I searched
savannah and only came up with bug 5871, which was closed in 2007.  I
cannot reliably reproduce the problem, but when it happens the cursor
remains this way until I restart the application.  Does this happen
with anyone else?  I'm using GNUstep from svn trunk, maybe 2 or 3 days
old.

Stef