Re: display UTF-8 characters

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: display UTF-8 characters
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 04:00:11 +0200

So if I see correctly, in SimpleAgenda month names are incorrectly decoded as
if they were encoded in some singlebyte encoding?

Are there other UTF8-related issues in SimpleAgenda? Did you see other
UTF8-related issues in other apps?

Thank you for your report and responses :-)

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone