Re: display UTF-8 characters

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: display UTF-8 characters
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:53:32 +0200

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:
So if I see correctly, in SimpleAgenda month names are incorrectly decoded as
if they were encoded in some singlebyte encoding?

Are there other UTF8-related issues in SimpleAgenda? Did you see other
UTF8-related issues in other apps?

Thank you for your report and responses :-)

I also noticed that the title of the window is wrong. Since the title seems to be drawn without GS decoration but by windowmaker or afterstep, I might infer that it is not our string drawing since two different pieces make it diffrent, but really the strings inside simpleagenda.

Riccardo