Re: Themes (again)

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Themes (again)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:07:20 -0600

On 2013-09-26 13:47:24 -0600 Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:

> I will upload a new version in next hours, that looks better. I don't release
> new package yet, because this needs gnustep from SVN. A small problem
> with pulldown popup.
>
> Germán.

OK, I added a new package of Silver.theme and some screenshots here:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Silver.theme

I'm currently testing that PopUps works as expected. My first solution to
solve the problem was wrong, but now it works fine. There is still a
remaining problem, but I will look into this later.

Germán.