Re: Themes (again)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Themes (again)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:52:02 +0200

Hi Germán,

On 09/27/13 07:07, Germán Arias wrote:

On 2013-09-26 13:47:24 -0600 Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:
OK, I added a new package of Silver.theme and some screenshots here:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Silver.theme

I'm currently testing that PopUps works as expected. My first solution to
solve the problem was wrong, but now it works fine. There is still a
remaining problem, but I will look into this later.
Looking at the screenshots: try to make the menu color the same as of the window frame it is in, so that they do not stick out?

Riccardo