Re: GNUstep and valgrind

From: amon
Subject: Re: GNUstep and valgrind
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 22:08:23 -0500

Big thanks to all who have been helping. I'm making steady
progress and now have a large chunk of the problem area
understood and have to roll those modes through the 10K lines
of code... that ought to take me a few days. :-)

After I get that chunk, I will probably come back and see
what can be done to attack whatever the next biggest issue that
is still standing... I saw the lightbulb go on when I showed
the split and join methods... I don't have a good answer there
yet either, but I'll come back to it after I've turned the
low hanging fruit into juice.

|   Dale Amon                  Immortal Data                    |
|   CEO             Midland International Air and Space Port    |
| amon@vnl.com       "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"     |