dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] TCPA/Palladium

From: Matthew Caron
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] TCPA/Palladium
Date: 27 Jun 2002 13:29:46 -0400

Go to /. and search for TCPA and/or Palladium.

TCPA is the hardware DRM solution, secure booting, the whole shebang.

Palladium is the MS software side of it.

A really good FAQ here:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rja14/tcpa-faq.html

<RANT>
All this shit is going on, and I'm sitting writing photo ID printer
drivers for windows. I feel like such a whore. Anyone know of any decent
ethical employ in the Rhode Island area?
</RANT>
--
No one should use [MS] Windows anymore, I've gotten so spoiled by
not using it that it just drives me up the wall now.