Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:09:56 +0100

Le 30/01/2012 10:52, Sasa Ostrouska a écrit :
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Sasa Ostrouska<address@hidden>  wrote:
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 8:09 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden>  wrote:
Hi
Hi Cam,
I'm not sure as i'm a new dolibarr user but better looks to propose a
git fork with your translation pack and submit these.

Ok I will try to make a diff of the pt_BR files from my tree to the
3.1.0 stable sources I have downloaded.
This can then be added upstream I think without any big troubles, or
in any case adopt easier to the master tree.

About specific brazilian legislation you can check
https://doliforge.org/projects/belgium/ to have an idea how to evolve
this part (module maybe).

Thanks for the tip, I will look into it, and will try to direction my
work this way, by developing a module
with specific Brasilian stuff in it.

Rgds
Saxa

Km
Ok I have took a look at this module and most probably this will be
the way to go.
Now I want to ask another question, which is about the taxes we have in Brasil.

All taxation of a product goes according to the NCM code, which is
basically a HS code
first 4 numbers and then other 4 numbers typical for the Mercosul countries.

This NCM code defines the various tax levels, as far as I know for
both imported products
and manufactured products locally are subject to the same taxation,
defined by NCM code.
NCM code is what we already have in Dolibarr 3.1.x as a custom code field.

My question is, do you think is better to extend the fields in the
products table to match
the taxations or use the custom code as a foreign key and create
another table where
the taxes will be defined in ?
Second solution looks better.
Another solution is having the NCM code into your own table, with your own tab to edit it on the product. Link between you table and the product table will be on id of product (stored into your table).

By the way, the custom code in english afaik shoud be customs code.

Rgds
Saxa

Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden