Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vagrant box

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vagrant box
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:17:47 +0200

What problems can we have if we use submodules for this?

I was also thinking about vagrantcloud and creating a Vagrantfile that refers to a previously out-of-the-box VM but bandwidth is not free :/

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

I agree that the vagrant code should be maintained separately but I strongly advise you to not use submodules. They are a pain to maintain and get in the way very often.