dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]some more thoughts

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [Auth]some more thoughts
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:40:05 +1000

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 11:58:47AM -0400, Keith Geffert wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I know were trying to minimize this kind of banter, but I haven't gotten my
> 1.252 cents in yet.
<snip>

I read some of your E-mail, but the PDA devices thing caught my attention the
most, so this is what I will
state my opinion on.

PDA, Mobile Phones, etc... the newer of these devices are comming out with
BlueTooth (right?) WEll  I do
think it's important to target this group,since GNU/Linux is headed there.

I also think that if we could add Bluetooth, and embrace this technology we
could quickly gain support
as MS with all of its hindsight decided not to add Bluetooth support for any of
it's OS or Software.

Well I am going to find more information regarding Bluetooth, and see if we can
do an implementation
using the GPL

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright