dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]I claim simplest design of all time!

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: [Auth]I claim simplest design of all time!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:50:49 -0400

I like it. ( I've been lurking on the list till now, but
this sounds good. :)
What is really needed then is marketing assistance in the
form of a nice web page that promotes the vendors of form
filling software giving end users a place to find the client
software and a list of web sites that use the dotGNU
standard.

So, how do you convince the vendors to cooperate? One
strategy might be to find a large web site that is willing
to adopt the dotGNU standard, then this represents a large
pool of potential customers for the form filling software
companies. :)

This does not preclude someone writing one and applying the
GPL to it.

Albert