dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Freport Update

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Auth]Freport Update
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:02:04 -0500

Perhaps it was not the clearest example, but yes, there is still a high degree of trust involved in having anyone keep copyright in your place, and certainly some organizations are deserving of such trust. Similarly there can exist some organizations I could imagine being able to be trusted as profile providers.

Mike Warren wrote:

David Sugar <address@hidden> writes:

True :).  I was making a point about trusting third parties, though,
not about the strength of free software :).

Well, okay, but one doesn't have to trust the FSF quite as much as it
seemed you were implying in your post.