Re: [DotGNU]Array fun

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Array fun
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:06:43 +1000

> > 1) Should it compile?

Yes.

> > 2) Why doesn't it anyway? :)

Because there is a bug in the compiler. :-)

> should compile and it does .... So I guess we should "implement"
> the "plain" this[] indexer for pnetlib by copy-pasting the
> IList.this[] code ;-)

Or better, find the bug that caused the compiler to ignore
the IList indexer in the first place.  It's not a bug in
pnetlib.  Pnetlib's code is perfect in this case.

> Fix was obvious ... (Thank God !)

Actually, wrong fix.  Better is to find out why "node->array"
had the wrong line number and fix that.

I'll add these to my list of things to look at.

Cheers,

Rhys.