Re: [DotGNU]Doubts about C@

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Doubts about C@
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:16:58 +0530

If memory serves me right, Alejandro Sánchez wrote:
> was C@, What is address@hidden

It is an idea to develop a new language which should solve much
of the problems C# ignores ....

> It is related with C#? Somebody can explain me that
> and the relationship with Aspect Programming?

As far as I could understand C@ is the dotgnu embrace & extend edition
of C# ... with support for Multiple Inheritance , Private/Public
inheritance and maybe a lot of simple things which makes life a lot
easier ....

Aspect Oriented programming is already possible in C# using treecc,
but that is more towards the compiler design model ... I guess a
AspectJ like compiler for C# won't be amiss here ...

Gopal