Re: [DotGNU]Status of cscc and Qt#

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Status of cscc and Qt#
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:12:08 -0500

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 12:53 am, Adam Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 November 2002 12:44 am, you wrote:
> > Adam Treat wrote:
> > > Thanks Rhys!  I am very happy to see that you are a busy bee on
> > > -patches
> > >
> > > :-)
> >
> > Just cleaning up some loose ends from 0.4.6.
> >
> > Try it now (from the CVS version of course).
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rhys.
>
> No more problem with Array's but now:
>
> address@hidden:~/dev/qtsharp/src/examples/samples$ ilrun hello.exe
> Uncaught exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null
> Parameter name: type
>         at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type, BindingFlags, Binder,
> Object[], CultureInfo, Object[])
>         at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type, BindingFlags, Binder,
> Object[], CultureInfo)
>         at Qt.QtSupport.DispatchEvent(IntPtr, String, IntPtr, String)
>         at Qt.QWidget.qt_QWidget_show(IntPtr)
>         at Qt.QWidget.Show()
>         at QtSamples.HelloWorld.Main(String[])
>
> Segmentation fault

I changed the 'Type evtype = Type.GetType ("Qt."+eventclass+",Qt");' to 'Type
evtype = Type.GetType ("Qt."+eventclass);' and now I get this:

address@hidden:~/dev/qtsharp/src/examples/samples$ ilrun hello.exe
Uncaught exception: System.ArgumentException: Invalid attributes for
Type.InvokeMember
        at System.Reflection.ClrType.InvokeMember(String, BindingFlags,
Binder, Object, Object[], ParameterModifier[], CultureInfo, String[])