Re: [DotGNU]Status of cscc and Qt#

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Status of cscc and Qt#
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:15:06 -0500

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 01:36 pm, Gopal V wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Gopal V wrote:
> > In that case , as subclass check is needed (see IsSubClass in verify.c).
> > Which means it takes no time to solve at all ;-)
>
> Anyway, that fixed in CVS ... we'll rethink if it breaks the spec :-)

<manyoso> Qt# now works with pnet!!
<n1ko> Rock :)
<manyoso> at least the hello world does. will build the rest to see how they
go
<ajmitch> cool
<ajmitch> where can i see? :)
<manyoso> i should make a screenie somehow
<manyoso> hehehe.
 manyoso is excited
 ajmitch is _not_ meant to be here, later folks
<n1ko> hehe
<n1ko> laters
 n1ko runs dpkg -i kde/cvs/*.deb
<manyoso> ok, quick rundown of the problems i see:
<manyoso> when exiting the qt# demos segv
<manyoso> display, hello, emit and eventhandling all work
<manyoso> scribblewindow won't display on screen
<n1ko> Hmm
<manyoso> mandlebrot won't build with cscc but it will with mcs, but the
resultant exe has QPaint problems when run with ilrun
<manyoso> all in all, I am encouraged though
<manyoso> i'd say we are 80% to full support with pnet
<n1ko> :)