[DotGNU] Require Clarifications About DOTGNU pnet

From: Sindhu Gururaj
Subject: [DotGNU] Require Clarifications About DOTGNU pnet
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:19:01 +0530

Hi,
I am working on my first .NET project that too on Mac OS X 10.3.7
Built the Rotor[SSCLI] only to discover that it does not support System.Windows.Forms & ADO.NET which we require the most.

Now I found the DOTGNU pnet supports System.Windows.Forms, but I read at http://www.dotgnu.org/pnet.html that System.Windows.Forms is not completely supported [We are looking for volunteers to help us finish the System.Windows.Forms implementation, and are offering cash prizes. See the competition page for more details.]

My question is to what extent is the support available for Windows.Forms. In my project we are using complex chart controls, tree view etc.Also ADO.NET support is required in my project as it is completely database based, Is ADO.NET supported in full?

I am not able to get a very clear picture.
Kindly reply.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sindhu Gururaj,