dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Bad Substitution Error

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Bad Substitution Error
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:35:51 +1000

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 11:40 pm, address@hidden wrote:

> Can you help me figure out what is wrong?  I've searched the web and can't
> find anything to help me.

That's a new one on me.  The only thing I can suggest is configuring with an
alternative shell, such as "bash".  e.g.

  CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash ./configure

In any case, you can probably ignore that error - it is trying to install
"cli-unknown-ar", which is only important if you wish to build pnetC.  Just
do a "make -k install" and ignore it if you can't find a quick work-around.

Cheers,

Rhys.