dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu.org registered to a domain name squatter :-(

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu.org registered to a domain name squatter :-(
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 02:34:56 +0200

Too bad that Tony didn't follow through on the promise quoted
below.  Now on Mon July 15, dotgnu.org has been registered to a
domain name squatter.  (I suspect that very likely, the domain
name squatter worked directly together with the registrar so
that no-one lese got a chance at the domain.)  For details on
the squatter, check 'whois dotgnu.org'.  As this registration
was done "in bad faith" (i.e. with an obvious intention to
re-sell), it should be possible to get the domain name back
through the process outlined at http://www.icann.org/udrp/

I propose that this process should be pursued in the name of the
FSF (so that when successful, the FSF will be domain name holder
of dotgnu.org)

Who will work on this?

Greetings, Norbert.