dragora-users

[Dragora-users] reduce cost? (was: Can FSF sponsor Matías)

From: Jing Luo
Subject: [Dragora-users] reduce cost? (was: Can FSF sponsor Matías)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:51:13 +0900

On 2024-01-08 04:57, Tiberiu wrote:
Hello,

La 07.01.2024 19:34, Antonio Diaz Diaz a scris:
Matías Fonzo wrote:
[...]

Perhaps FSF/GNU could feature a Dragora crowdfunding campaign in the next months.

This is a great idea.

To Matías:

Also, the paypal no-login donation doesn't work for me: I have credit cards in two countries (China and Japan), when I choose either of them, paypal says "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country"

On the other hand, I think I may be able to help reduce the cost. Is dragora.org costing much money? I can host it "pro gratis". I host repo.jing.rocks the mirror site (and other sites) using my home servers (in Japan), if you want, I can set up a few VMs and give you ssh access. I have many GBs of memory and TBs of storage available. If dragora's DNS server costs money, I can also set up name servers.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/