dragora-users

[Dragora-users] Dragora 3 beta 2 dvd iso not functioning properly when I

From: Sanjay Mysore
Subject: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3 beta 2 dvd iso not functioning properly when ISO image burnt on USB
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:11:45 +0530

Dear All

My optical drives are no longer functioning. I burnt the iso and booted
In the initial screen, 3 options are shown...but keyboard unable to select it...arrow keys up down nothing works
I patiently waited for 280 seconds to auto boot. Auto boot stalled at Mount: said something about CDROM files not available or something.

Well,I thought that ISO mode does not suit on this usb, and burnt a DD image

DD image behaviour also same as ISO image....options could not be selected since keyboard not working

But, after 280 seconds it autobooted fully
In the end, I typed startx and was shown in to the trinity desktop environment

Is the behaviour of this DVD image as above, NORMAL?
But, I cannot install it on my PC, since I cannot go into the option "Install Dragora" via keyboard

Mine is a USB keyboard. Is it why it is not recognized at start?Or some other issues

I can only see the live environment

Pl. clarify if the behaviour of this ISO is OK

--
With Best Regards
Sanjay. M.R